Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

I like it

I thought it was pretty funny. The first solo (I think) is part of "Speed Kills" by Michael Angelo, and the second guitar solo is from the middle of "No Boundaries" by Michael Angelo.

Kid Niki (VGDC) Kid Niki (VGDC)

Wonderful, despite matrix reference

That was great. BTW, the music is "The name of the game" by crystal method. Warning, PA parental advisory on bad lyrics.

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

First time I've laughed in a couple years!

I needed that. This is the funniest thing I've ever found on NG. I wish you the best of luck in your professional endeavors. This is original, and hilarious. May as well vote 5 while it loads, save some time.

Weed - Harmless? P2 Weed - Harmless? P2

Damn, straight, dumb parents

Now you should do one for the commercial where the guy shoots his friend. Really, what kind of a MORON leaves a loaded gun in an unlocked desk for there kids to find, dumb. Just like in the first movie, a good point indeed.

More funky head-bobbing to plz

Shut up and fly, Supes! Shut up and fly, Supes!

Poop, heh heh!

That sucked butthead,
yeah, huh huh

The Penguinator The Penguinator

Bout time we saw some of this!

I thought this was hilarious, we need stuff like this to keep the newer guys at flahs motivated to to tell them not to give up, and what's more he even put in the secret of mana sprites (mortis)
Lol

Bird Fight Episode 1 Bird Fight Episode 1

Funny stuff, can't wait till the next one

That was pretty funny, these kinds of cartoons a fun to watch. Next time, do something like have ajax eat the bird of something at the end.