Exmortis Exmortis

Phantasmagoria Brought Online

Anyone ever play that 9 CD game of Phantasmagoria? Brings me back to those bone chilling days. Not as scary being older now, but still very enjoyable. Good show!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Outstanding work!

This was amazing. As for THAT MORON AHMED, the most recent poor reviewer, he/she/it is dead wrong. I didn't find it too difficult. It took 3 tries, but that's because most of the enemies are better than you. Protect your shadowfist warrior and red wizard above all. This definitely took a ton of work, i can tell. Reminds me of Vandal Heats and MissionForce: Cyberstorm. I can't wait until this goes gold. Tho i prefer free stuff, you should really consider marketing your skills if you can do this. Although they do it with java, jagex.com does similar stuff that is par with this. Keep the good games coming.

(One suggestion tho, the guy that shoots fire in a line is ok, as he uses a line-type magic. The red wizard tho, his magic should only hurt enemies, even when friendlies are in the blast area, like in Vandal Hearts and similar games, as the enemy mage can do this it seems)

Stick Shooter Stick Shooter

Nice, better than most sticks

Loved it, great music, isn't that from Bungie's ONI? I gotta get it too. Move away from sticks eventually thought, k?

Bird Fight Pong Bird Fight Pong

Good to pass the time

I thought this was fun, and it did work on his site as per his instructions. I know everyone here has the right to speak their minds, but don't be so f*cking ignorant. I took it apart and found that it took a lot of work to put together. Nobody here has any right to give shit if they can't do exactly this or better, Nuff said.