Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

I like it

I thought it was pretty funny. The first solo (I think) is part of "Speed Kills" by Michael Angelo, and the second guitar solo is from the middle of "No Boundaries" by Michael Angelo.

Kid Niki (VGDC) Kid Niki (VGDC)

Wonderful, despite matrix reference

That was great. BTW, the music is "The name of the game" by crystal method. Warning, PA parental advisory on bad lyrics.

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

First time I've laughed in a couple years!

I needed that. This is the funniest thing I've ever found on NG. I wish you the best of luck in your professional endeavors. This is original, and hilarious. May as well vote 5 while it loads, save some time.

Exmortis Exmortis

Phantasmagoria Brought Online

Anyone ever play that 9 CD game of Phantasmagoria? Brings me back to those bone chilling days. Not as scary being older now, but still very enjoyable. Good show!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Outstanding work!

This was amazing. As for THAT MORON AHMED, the most recent poor reviewer, he/she/it is dead wrong. I didn't find it too difficult. It took 3 tries, but that's because most of the enemies are better than you. Protect your shadowfist warrior and red wizard above all. This definitely took a ton of work, i can tell. Reminds me of Vandal Heats and MissionForce: Cyberstorm. I can't wait until this goes gold. Tho i prefer free stuff, you should really consider marketing your skills if you can do this. Although they do it with java, jagex.com does similar stuff that is par with this. Keep the good games coming.

(One suggestion tho, the guy that shoots fire in a line is ok, as he uses a line-type magic. The red wizard tho, his magic should only hurt enemies, even when friendlies are in the blast area, like in Vandal Hearts and similar games, as the enemy mage can do this it seems)

Stick Shooter Stick Shooter

Nice, better than most sticks

Loved it, great music, isn't that from Bungie's ONI? I gotta get it too. Move away from sticks eventually thought, k?